Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Spoiler: Running The Bases (definitely not a book about baseball) by Paul Kropp

As I mentioned in the book review above I didn’t really have an opinion of this book, it was just kinda so-so. I can’t say that I’d jump to reread it. But I was able to finish it. Maybe because I found it so decent because it interesting to read what guys really think about sex. True that this does not define all boys but rather fills the stereotype. I don’t know if this is true, but I guess we’ll live and learn.

Characters:
Alan- The stereotypical geeky high school student whose never gotten any. Kinda funny around people he’s comfortable with but clueless around women. Surprise! But all the same I think that he at least wasn’t a complete jerk an wanted or seems to want more than sex.
Maggie- I did not see her going out with Alan. I thought she wanted more than that. Especially when he told her directly he wants to get laid. So hopefully she doesn’t get dreaming about forever and always. I also didn’t really think that she was dating Braden, but was giving him advice as well as Alan. Whoops!
Jeremy- What a loser?!? I could tell from the beginning he’d never been with a girl in anyway. Ass!
Rochelle- Nothing like a cheater compared to a liar. Although Alan lied, she wins the jerk award for cheating with someone else. Someone I might add, who was obviously taken!


Moments to Remember:
♥Pg. 96
“‘And you know there are a lot of diseases you can get from, well, doing it with people you don’t know…’
 ‘I’ve seen pictures,’ I told him, which was true. We had a video in our biology class that was so graphic it would make any sensible person give up sex forever. Of course, teenagers  aren’t all that sensible.”

Thanks for reading,
Love,

Sidny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment