Sunday, June 23, 2024

Review: Out from Boneville by Jeff Smith

Title: Out from Boneville
Author: Jeff Smith
Series/Standalone: Bone Series (Volume 1)
Genre: Graphic Novels, Fantasy, Young Adult
Pages: 138
Publisher: Graphix
Year Published: 1991
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"After being run out of Boneville, the three Bone cousins. Fone Bone, Phoney Bone, and Smiley Bone are separated and lost in a vast uncharted desert.
One by one, they find their way into a deep, forested valley filled with wonderful and terrifying creatures.
Humor, mystery and adventure are spun together in this action-packed, side-splitting sage. Everyone who has ever left home for the first time only to find that the world outside is strange and overwhelming will love Bone."

My Rating: 2.5/5

I originally read this when I was quite young and loved it. This time I found that the art was fun but the plot wasn't as encompassing as I remembered. I hope that this series picks up and I look forward to how the series continues.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment