Thursday, April 29, 2021

Review: Giant Days Vol. 9 by John Allison

Title: Giant Days Vol. 9
Author: John Allison
Series/Standalone: Giant Days (Volume 9)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Young Adult, Contemporary
Pages: 110
Publisher: Boom Entertainment
Year Published: 2019
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"It's the end of the second year, and everything is happening so fast! Moving out, breaking up, breaking hearts, breaking... bones? Best-Mates-for-Life Esther, Daisy, and Susan had better hold on tight if they want to make it to their third year, never mind in one piece!"

My Rating: 5/5



This is my first time reading a new-to-me Giant Days in a while and it was amazing. I love seeing all the characters growing up and finding who they are. It reminds me so much of my college experience and my early twenties. I just think that this book really will give anyone the warm and fuzzies. I can't wait to read the next installment. I'll be sad when the series is over, but I plan to buy all the copies as they are a favorite for me to reread.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny


No comments:

Post a Comment