Sunday, June 16, 2019

Book Review: Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller


36682619
Title: Daughter of the Siren Queen
Author: Tricia Levenseller
Series/Standalone: Daughter of the Pirate King (Book #2)
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance
Pages: 341
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends
Year Published: 2018
Format: Audiobook

"Alosa's mission is finally complete. Not only has she recovered all three pieces of the map to a legendary hidden treasure, but the pirates who originally took her captive are now prisoners on her ship. Still unfairly attractive and unexpectedly loyal, first mate Riden is a constant distraction, but now he's under her orders. And she takes great comfort in knowing that the villainous Vordan will soon be facing her father's justice.

When Vordan exposes a secret her father has kept for years, Alosa and her crew find themselves in a deadly race with the feared Pirate King. Despite the danger, Alosa knows they will recover the treasure first... after all, she is the daughter of the Siren Queen."

My Rating: 5/5

I have recently reread the first book in this series and was on the wait list for the audiobook for this one. I was not disappointed at all. This duology is one of my favourites and I can't suggest it enough for lovers of pirates and a well-done romance. I especially love the audiobook.s This series has one of my favourite romances in YA. It's a slow burn will they or won't they that keeps you gripped. Along with the plot that has twists,  adventures including rival pirates, sirens and the sea herself there is never a dull moment in Tricia Levenseller's writing. I can't wait to read more of her works and will never forget the romance in this story. It was everything for me and I plan to purchase physical copies as soon as possible!

Thanks for reading,

Sidny


No comments:

Post a Comment