Monday, June 21, 2021

Review: Giant Days Vol 12


Title: Giant Days Vol. 12
Author: John Allison
Artist(s): Max Sarin
Series/Standalone: Giant Days (Volume 12)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Contemporary
Pages: 112
Publisher: BOOM! Box
Year Published: 2020
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"It's never a quiet day at the University of Sheffield as best friends Esther, Susan and Daisy try do regular things like solving comic book shop capers, attending McGraw's brother's wedding and Daisy learning to drive OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL DOOMED. Meanwhile, Ed has to have a hard conversation with his girlfriend about her behavior when she drinks and what it means for their future... if they have one..."

My Rating 3.5/5

This is the first time I have rated one of the Giant Days series. I think it just wasn't exactly what I wanted from their last year. Yes, there were shenanigans, but they seemed a little much at some points. Also, the last volume had a completely different art style and I wasn't a fan. I hope that the final volume has the original art style. Looking forward to completing the series.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny


No comments:

Post a Comment