Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Book Review: The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter



Title: The Goddess Legacy
Author: Aimee Carter
Series: Goddess Test (Book #2.5)
Genre: Fantasy, Mythology, Young Adult, Fantasy
Pages: 395
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Year Published: 2012
First Line: “In all the years I’d existed, I’d never expected to be free.”

“Calliope/Hera represented constancy and yet had a husband who never matched her faithfulness…
 Ava/Aphrodite was the goddess of love and yet commitment was a totally different deal…
Persephone was urged to marry one man, yet longed for another…
James/Hermes loved to make trouble for others- but never knew true loss before…
Henry/Hades’s solitary existence had grown to wearisome to continue, but meeting Kate Winter’s gave him a new hope…”

My Rating: 5/5

It’s been a long time coming but here it is. A review! And for a fantastic book as well. This book really blew me out of the water. This book follows short parts of other characters lives. And it did an incredible job on perspective. I didn’t expect to have such a large connection with the characters and to grow attached to the characters I once thought to be crazy. And now I understand a lot more about why the characters act the way they do. I did enjoy the fact that it lead to so many different perspectives, I’d have to say that this is one of my favourite books in this series yet. It really helped with my curiosity. Well not all of it but an impressive amount. Can’t wait to read the final book in the series.
THANK YOU AIMEE CARTER FOR GOING SO IN DEPTH WITH YOU CHARACTERS!

Thanks for reading,

Love,
Sidny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment