Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Book Review: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson


13152
Title: The Angel Experiment
Author: James Patterson
Series/Standalone: Maximum Ride Series (Book #1)
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Science Fiction
Pages: 413
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Year Published: 2005

Format: Audiobook

"Six unforgettable kids- with no families, no homes- are running for their lives. Max Ride and her best friends have the ability to fly. And that's just the beginning of their amazing powers. But they don't know where they come from, who's hunting them, why they are different from all other humans... and if they're meant to save mankind- or destroy it."

My Rating: 3.25/5

I started to read this series when I was probably in 9th grade. So needless to say to finish the series I had to start a total reread. So this was the beginning. I chose to do the audiobook route this time and I was surprised that it was only 4 hours long. It was enjoyable overall, just read a little young for me at some points. Not that that is surprising considering I am 24. The only real problem I had with the audiobooks were the weird music and sound effect aspects. The story seemed to hold up pretty well surprisingly and I look forward to continuing on. 

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment