Saturday, April 13, 2019

Book Review: School's Out- Forever by James Patterson


13139

Title: School's Out- Forever
Author: James Patterson
Series/Standalone: Maximum Ride Series (Book #2)
Genre: Paranormal, Science Fiction, Young Adul
Pages: 409
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Year Published: 2006
Format: Audiobook

"In this eagerly awaited follow-up, brave bird-kid Max and her flock are discovered by an FBI agent and forced to go to "school." There is no such thing as an ordinary day as Max deciphers how and when she's supposed to save the world, and she faces her greatest enemy- a clone of herself."

My Rating: 3.5/5

Again I read part of this series when I was probably 14-16 and I really liked it then. So when I saw that my library had all the audiobooks. How could I resist? I think that this series holds up fairly well and would likely be great for people in their teens, but it's a little young for me. And as per usual it's a little dated just due to how far technology has come in the past 13 years. The other thing to note is the audiobook has a lot of music and sound effects. It works ok for me, but it can be a little over the top at times. Just a heads up.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment