Thursday, March 19, 2020

Book Review: PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han


20698530
Title: P.S I Still Love You
Author: Jenny Han
Series/Standalone: To All the Boys I've Loved Before (Book #2)
Genre: Young Adult, Romance, Contemporary
Pages: 337
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Year Published: 2015
Format: Audiobook

"Lara Jean didn't expect to really fall for Peter. She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren't. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever. When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean's feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that's part of what makes it so amazing."

My Rating: 4/5

I have somehow managed to avoid spoilers for both this second book as well as the movie. I know I am amazing at climbing under a rock and staying there. I thought that this was quite an interesting change from the first book. I thought that this would be more, happy go lucky, but it was far more dramatic than the first book in the series. I enjoyed the addition of another love interest and the change of scenery in the seniors' homes that Lara Jean volunteers in. I'm looking forward to watching the Netflix movie tonight and forcing my boyfriend to binge-watch both the first and second over a glass of wine and a plate of bagel bites.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment