Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Review: Saga Vol. 8 by Brain K. Vaughan


 Title: Saga Vol. 8
Author: Brian K. Vaughan
Artist: Fiona Staples
Series/Standalone: Saga Series (Volume 8)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Fantasy, Science Fiction
Pages: 146
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2017
Format: Paperback Copy (Own It)

"After the traumatic events of the War for Phang, Hazel, her parents and their surviving companions embark on a life changing adventure at the westernmost edge of the universe."

My Rating: 5/5

Every time I pick up one of these graphic novels, I'm always entertained and enjoy the content. I will say that this one touched on a few things that some might not agree with (Pro-Choice), just as a warning. I have a feeling though that most people who have made it this far through the series are fairly liberal in their views. The ever changing setting in this series is so satisfying to read about, as you are never sure where the plot will go. I love our characters and I look forward to continuing on with the series. I know that I"m only one volume behind now and hope to pick it up as soon as libraries here reopen. 

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment