Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Book Review: Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon

Title: Ice Planet Barbarians
Author: Ruby Dixon
Series/Standalone: Ice Planet Barbarians Series ( Book #1)
Genre: Smut, Romance, New Adult
Pages: 188
Publisher: Self-Published
Year Published: 2015
Format: Ebook (Kindle Unlimited)


"You'd think being abducted by aliens would be the worst thing that could happen to me. And you'd be wrong. Because now, the aliens are having ship trouble, and they've left their cargo of human women- including me- on an ice planet.

And the only native inhabitant I've met? He's big, horned, blue and really, really has a thing for me..."

General Rating: 2.5/5
Smut Rating: 4/5

I finally gave in and read this. Wow was it fun! If you've heard anything about this series you know that this isn't a series to be taken seriously. It's for smut, for jokes and for having a fun time. The plot was predictable, the aliens were hot, but also still very much aliens, and the smut was fun. Not super well written, but I'm not that picky. I think I'll continue with this series when I feel that my reading has gotten a little tedious, a nice little pick me up.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny.

No comments:

Post a Comment