Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Review: Ties That Bind by Jim Zub

Title: Ties That Bind
Author: Jim Zub
Artist(s): Steven Cummings & Tamra Bonvillain
Series/Standalone: Wayward Series (Volume 2)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Fantasy, Young Adult
Pages: 136
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2015
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"After the traumatizing finale of volume one, everything has changed for our supernatural teens. Who is Ohara and how does she fit into the great patterns of destiny and power that will change Japan forever?"

My Rating: 5/5

I loved this installment in the series. I thought that this volume was the right mix of action and character building. It had the same great art that I loved from the first volume and the plot is fast-paced enough for me to read through each volume in one sitting. Exactly what I needed from a graphic novel at this moment.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment