Saturday, May 6, 2023

Book Review: The Kingpin's Weakness by Jessa Kane

Title: The Kingpin's Weakness
Author: Jessa Kane
Series/Standalone: MMA Series (Book #2)
Genre: New Adult, Smut
Pages: 53
Publisher: Self-Published
Year Published: 2020
Format: Kindle Unlimited

"Easton Brawn, the notorious gangster and self-proclaimed devil, has requested Scout's presence in his luxury box at the MMA fight- after only one glance- and his reputation gives her no choice but to join him there. Anyone who gets too close to Easton becomes a target for his enemies, so although this girl makes his once-dead heart beat out of control, he can only offer her one night of unparalleled passion. Love has no time limits, however. And before Easton knows it, he'll be in a rush to keep the girl of his dreams safe... and his life forever."

My Rating: 2.75/5

This one was far better than the first one, mainly because it had tropes that I enjoyed more than this one. I enjoyed the mafia/gangster aspect way more than I thought I would. I can't wait to see what else she's written, that being said this is pure filth. Just absolute smut. But that's what I expected. It did "inspire" me to read more mafia romances.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment