Friday, August 29, 2014

Update and a THANK YOU!

It's been a long time since I've had the time to blog, so I'm glad that I have this oppurtonity to speak now. I just recently moved to my dorm room and it's ridiculously busy summer preparing for college and all that other kind of excitement that I haven't had the time to finish any books. Weird I know. What kinda reader am I?
So here's what's changed on the TBR list. I am no longer reading Fifty Shades Freed by E.L James for the simple reason that I was borrowing that book from someone in my home town and now I don't live there anymore. Sucks. I know! But hopefully someday I'll get the chance to take a peak at that series again.
For now though I've slipped between the covers of The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter.
Hope to have a review and spoiler out there soon.

Last but certainly not least, I owe a huge thank you to you guys for getting me to 10,000 page views. I would keep reviewing without them but knowing that someone out there reads as well and thinks that I have something worth reading is the icing on the cake (that was too many cliche's in one place whoops)
Love,
Sidny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment