Saturday, June 18, 2016

Where are the posts?!?

Hi ladies and gents,
I know its been a long time since I have posted a review and/or spoiler. This may seem alarming to some, but likely not to much.
So the real question is, what have I been up to and do I have an excuse?
I've come up with an idea to get more reviews and spoilers posted regularly I just need some time to perfect the idea. My new goal is to read 4 books a month and hope to be posting once a week. So I have read 2/4 books and will be prewriting spoilers and reviews about a month in advance of posting. This is how I hope to get more books read and posts more regular on this blog. 
We all know that life is busy so I don't want to waste anyone's time, but still really want to share my passion. I have also thought about doing book hauls and this summer I've bought many of books so I hope to be posting that soon for everyone to read!

If anyone has any suggestions, comments or questions, please email me or leave a comment below and I will get to you asap.


Till then, happy reading!


Love,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment