Sunday, June 19, 2016

New TBR

So after moving home from the city I've made some organizational changes. I've decided to have a TBR pile that is organized by authors last name. And since I've boughten so many books from newer years I'm trying to read newer books first. Many of the books I buy are the first in a series which means I will continue the series after I read the first book if I like it. 

My immediate TBR is:
The rest of THE SELECTION SERIES which I have on order from the nearest bookstore (3 hours away). 
   

The New Hunger by Isaac Marion



Inkspell and Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke (which I will be borrowing from the library)
 


I Was Here by Gayle Forman



Half Bad by Sally Green (the rest of the series to come if I enjoy it)


Last Summer by Holly Chamberlin




The Alphabetical TBR (sort of):
Omens by Kelley Armstrong



Passenger by Alexandra Bracken



Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnely



The Sometimes Daughter by Sherri Wood Emmons



Lost by Joy Fielding



The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith



What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler



The Rapture by Liz Jensen


Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff



Proxy by Alex London


I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson


A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas



Samantha Van Leer: Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult



The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts



The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd


An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir



The Haven by Carol Lynch Williams




The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



Thanks for reading,
Love,
Sidny






No comments:

Post a Comment