Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Review: Paper Girls Volume 5


38812893. sy475

Title: Paper Girls Vol. 5
Author: Brian K Vaughan
Artists: Cliff Chiang, Matthew Wilson
Genre: Science Fiction, Graphic Novel, Young Adult
Pages: 128
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2018
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"Can anyone escape fate? That's what Mac and her fellow newspaper delivery girls must discover as they escape the year 2000 and travel to the distant future. Plus, the truth behind the mysterious "old-timers" is finally revealed."

My Rating: 4.5/5

This is starting to really unravel some of the mysteries that have been around since the start of the series. I'm enjoying unravelling where everyone came from and how the series might wrap up. I was grateful also to see how the series has grown each freaking volume. I'm nervous for the ending of the series, but happy that I read it. 

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment