Friday, January 21, 2022

Book Review: Blood Red Road by Moira Young


Title: Blood Red Road
Author: Moira Young
Series/Standalone: Dust Lands Series (Book #1)
Genre: Young Adult, Dystopian
Pages: 464
Publisher: Doubleday Canada
Year Published: 2012
Format: Paperback Copy

My Rating: 1/5

DNF @ 70%
I won't bother wasting anyone's time with the description of this book. This book states that it is fast-paced though I've never been so bored. It says that the characters are smart and savvy though I've never felt that way. I guess some might believe it. There were no real plot twists and while there was the main goal, it didn't seem to be that urgent as our main character gets sidetracked frequently. The world is not well fleshed out. And it is completely two dimensional.

Needless to say not a fan.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny


No comments:

Post a Comment