Friday, January 21, 2022

Review: Imperial Phase Part II by Kieron Gillen

Title: Imperial Phase, Part II
Author: Kieron Gillen
Artist(s): Jamie McKelvie and Matt Wilson
Series/Standalone: The Wicked + The Divine (Vol. 6)
Genre: Adult, Graphic Novel, Urban Fantasy
Pages: 168
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2018
Format: Paperback Copy

"When you're at the peak of your powers, there's only one way to go. The question becomes- how many people are you willing to drag down with you?"

My Rating: 4.5/5

Even though this volume took me a while to finish it was really an enjoyable read once I got into it. With plenty of plot twists, and once again amazing art this series is always keeping me on my toes. I love the twists, turns and horrors that this series really shows. I can't wait to see where the characters go from her. More graphic horrors no doubt. I hope to continue this series as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment