Friday, April 15, 2022

Review: The God Dilemma by Ryan Ferrier

Title: The God Dilemma
Author: Ryan Ferrier
Artist(s): Priscilla Petraites, Marco Lesko, Moritat, Casey Silver
Series/Standalone: Rat Queens (Vol. 8)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Fantasy, Adult
Pages: 136
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2021
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"While Hannah ventures down a dangerous path of black magic, peace in Palisade is interrupted when a monstrous titan pulls the Rat Queens into action one last time!"

My Rating: 1.5/5

I had a lot of hope after the last one and this ending just wasn't it for me. It felt rushed and like the ending was thrown together for no reason. I'm not sure what the point of reviving the characters was when they once again changed the art style, and the way the characters reacted to situations. Overall this series had too many changes in it throughout and I wouldn't recommend, it because you'll be like me hooked from the first one and disappointed as the authors make rapid changes to the plot, art and characters.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment