Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Review: Out from the Shadows by Jim Zub

Title: Out from the Shadows
Author: Jim Zub
Artist(s): Steven Cummings
Series/Standalone: Wayward Series (Vol. 3)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Fantasy, Adult
Pages: 128
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2016
Format: Paperback Copy (Library)

"After the massive revelations of Wayward volume two, chaos reigns. The New gods of Japan have arrived and a clash with the myths of old will change the country forever."

My Rating: 2.5/5

This was what I assumed a middle book in the series would be, while it was still interesting once I got into the plot line, it didn't really hold my interest and took several attempts to gain intrigue. The art style is as amazing as ever and the addition of new characters is fascinating. I'm curious to see where the series goes and what else we learn about our already existing characters.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment