Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Review: Threads and Portents by Jim Zub

Title: Threads and Portents
Author: Jim Zub
Artist(s): Steven Cummings, Tamra Bonvillain
Series/Standalone: Wayward Vol. 4
Genre: Graphic Novel, Adult, Fantasy
Pages: 136
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2017
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"IMAGES SUPERNATURAL SENSATION CONTINUES! The group is pulled apart and the hidden mythic worlds of Ireland and Japan are revealed."

My Rating: 4.5/5

I have so many questions! This series keeps unfolding and gaining my attention, I can't wait to see where the rest of the series takes us. The only problem? I think this is the last copy my library owns! Tragedy strikes, but bookstores will be profiting from my obsession.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment