Monday, November 21, 2022

Review: Fix the World by Joe Henderson

Title: Fix the World
Author: Joe Henderson
Series/Standalone: Skyward Series (Volume 3)
Genre: Young Adult, Dystopian, Graphic Novel
Pages: 136
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2019
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"Willa's faced terrifying storms, giant man-eating bugs, a deadly rebellion and a whole lot of heartbreak, but nothing can prepare her for this. It's time for Willa to fulfil her father's last request. Time to fix the world. But a revelation will rock Willa to her core and test her in ways she never imagined possible."

My Rating: 3.5/5

This series is such a fast, fun read. I would recommend just binge read these back to back. They're fun, fast-paced and enjoyable. I liked the art style immensely and the plot was just ok. Overall I think that this series was fun, but it wasn't earth-shattering for me. 

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment