Saturday, November 19, 2022

Review: Here There Be Dragonflies

Title: Here There Be Dragonflies
Author: Joe Henderson 
Series/Standalone: Skyward (Volume 2)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Young Adult, Dystopian
Pages: 104
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2019
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"Now a fugitive, Willa leaves Chicago and goes on the run! But when she takes refuge with some low-G farmers, she stumbles into a plot to attack the city. oh, and on top of all that: giant, man-eating bugs! Maybe we should have led with that."

My Rating: 4/5

I thought this volume was inventive and fun but it didn't carry the interest that I hoped it would. I think that this series could be longer if it had taken a different direction. I plan to finish the series, but it wasn't really the way I hoped for it to go down. Ps. Giant bugs did deliver terror though.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment