Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Book Review: Saga Volume 10

Title: Saga Vol. 10
Author: Brian K. Vaughn
Artist(s): Fiona Staples
Series/Standalone: Saga Series (Volume 10)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Adult, Science Fiction
Pages: 160
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2022
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"At long last, Hazel and her star-crossed family are finally back, and they've made some new... friends? The collection features the latest six chapters of the most epic adventure in comics, including the series' double-sized first issue back from hiatus."


My Rating: 4/5

This felt like a weird place to pick up. I think when the series is finished or continually putting out more issues I will be buying them as they come out again so I can reread past volumes in order to keep track of the story lines. I liked this one, just didn't quite love it. I look forward to seeing how this series continues.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment