Sunday, April 16, 2023

Review: You Are Home by Catana Chetwynd

Title: You Are Home
Author: Catana Chetwynd
Artist(s): Catana Chetwynd
Series/Standalone: Catana Comics (Book #4)
Genre: Comics, Coffee Table Book
Pages: 128
Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing
Year Published: 2022
Format: Hardcover (Library Copy)

"Author of Little Moments of Love, Snug and In Love & Pajamas, Catana Chetwynd imparts her relationship wisdom once again with her latest collection of comics. This together, the reality of facing time apart, or even officially committing to one another-- all while shining a light on the joy those moments can offer. Catana's unmistakable illustration and writing styles make even the most mundane tasks, like mowing the lawn or deciding whose turn it is to cook dinner, seem charming. Her relatable content is elevated in a fresh and humorous way that only Catana's comics can do."

My Rating: 5/5

These little comic collections give my partner and me so much joy. Catana is able to describe so many relatable little situations you have in a long-term relationship and it helps both my husband and me feel seen. I love them and they always make us giggle together as we take turns flipping through them. I can't wait to read more of them. Would strongly recommend it.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment