Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Book Review: Covet by Tracy Wolff

Title: Covet
Author: Tracy Wolff
Series/Standalone: Crave Series (Book #3)
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Young Adult
Pages: 680
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Year Published: 2021
Format: Audiobook

"I may have reached my breaking point. As if trying to graduate from a school for supernatural isn't stressful enough, my relationship status has gone from complicated to a straight-up dumpster fire. Oh, and the Bloodletter has decided to drop a bomb of epic proportions on us all.... Then again, when has anything at Katmere Academy not been intense?

And the hits just keep coming. Jaxon's turned colder than an Alaskan winter. The Circle is splintered over my upcoming coronation. As if things couldn't get worse, now there's an arrest warrant for Hudson's and my supposed crimes- which apparently means a lifetime prison sentence with a deadly unbreakable curse.

Choices will have to be made... and I fear not everyone will survive."

My Rating: 3/5

I like this series, but you must know what you're getting into when you read this. These are angsty, they are fun, they are dramatic. They remind me a lot of early 2010s paranormal romance which I enjoy for the cheesiness of it, but it's not world shaking. If you are looking for a fun paranormal romance I would recommend this series. I love the audiobooks and they are quick to read. 

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment