Thursday, July 27, 2023

Review: Blood on the Tracks Vol. 13

Title: Blood on the Tracks Vol. 13
Author/Artist: Shuzo Oshimi
Series/Standalone: Blood on the Tracks 
Genre: Manga, Horror, Adult
Pages: 224
Publisher: Vertical Comics
Year Published: 2022
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"It's been 20 years since his mother told Seiichi that she renounced motherhood, since she thanked him for being a killer, since he tried to strangle her there in the courtroom- and somehow he made it through. living alone, working the night shift at a commercial bakery, barely speaking to his father, Seiichi's life is solitary and empty, and he likes it that way. But nothing lasts forever....

The grand preface is over- and now the real story begins!!!"

My Rating: 1/5

I think this is where I will be leaving the series. I don't care to continue on, the time jump did nothing for me, and the direction the plot is taking isn't for me. I doubt that I will continue at this point but I would still recommend the series for anyone who wants to be a bit unsettled. 

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment