Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Book Thief Movie Trailer


About Markus Zusak

Markus Zusak was born in 1975 and is the author of five books, including the international bestseller, The Book Thief , which is translated into more than forty languages. First released in 2005, The Book Thief has spent a total of 375 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list, and still remains there eight years after it first came out. 


So originally this post was supposed to be an author interview, but it was a live goodreads event and my blogger page didn't want to help me. Anywho so now it's about the up and coming film The Book Thief. 
Here's one of the official trailers that I found and loved.

I would also like to mention that this video doesn't belong to me, it's from youtube. I do not own the rights. 

Thanks for reading,
Love,
Sidny xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment