Sunday, July 6, 2014

Book Review: Fifty Shades Darker by EL James (Adult Content!)



Title: Fifty Shades Darker
Author: EL James
Series: Fifty Shades (Book #2)
Genre: Romance, Adult Fiction
Pages: 532
Publisher: The Writer’s Coffee Shop Publishing House
Year Published: 2011
First Line: “I have survived Day Three Post-Christian, and my first day at work.”

”Daunted by the singular tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.
But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Ana cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Ana learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades.
While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Ana must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life.”

My Rating: 4/5

Well it’s been a while but I’m happy to be back to talk to readers about Fifty Shades Darker the second book in the Fifty Shades Trilogy. This book took me a while to read but I’m proud that I finished it. By the end, I my rating had changed many times. Honestly there were parts about this book that I didn’t like, and parts that I loved. This book is very adult in the aspects of sex. It certainly gave me a lot to think about. I must say that the characters have certainly changed from the first book. Some are stronger and others are more open to others and the readers themselves. I’ve fallen in love with many of the characters in this book and I’m certainly not ashamed of it.
THANK YOU EL JAMES FOR SHOWING THAT PEOPLE CAN CHANGE!

Thanks for reading,
Love,

Sidny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment