Sunday, December 23, 2018

Spoiler: Half Lost by Sally Green

So I really wanted to read this series and just love it as much as other's had. But unfortunately, it just was ok for me and let me explain why. This series is interesting, it has an interesting magic system and makes me wonder about the idea of witches among us (somewhat like Harry Potter), but it was just too much crammed into the books. We met so many characters and lost so many along the way that I can't even begin to name them all. I also began to not really care who died if we're honest. I was just so lost from time to time figuring out why I should care about certain people.

Characters:
Nathan: I wonder about his life for the three years after the battle, but at the same point I wondered about his psychy after everything that he saw and his encounter with the Blue. His life was overall just sad.

Gabriel: I did love him. He was my favorite character and he loved more than any other character I ever read. He was an amazing friend, fighter and romantic interest.

Soul: Classic evil guy who has henchmen. What can I say?

Nesbitt: I hope he lives a happy life. 


Thanks for reading,

Sidny



No comments:

Post a Comment