Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Spoiler: Transcedent by Katelyn Detweiler

Ok, so I'm going to start this by saying that this wasn't what I wanted it to be at all. I thought that this book was going to be like a kick ass action movie, but the more I read the more I disliked it. It was just kind of ok for me. It just wasn't my thing. The plot seemed to go on forever and the characters were strange to me. I just don't think that I will be reading more works by the author anytime soon.

Characters:
Iris: I don't know what we expected from her. If she was a miracle baby, that doesn't mean she was able to cure anything. I just thought it was bull shit the whole time. I was hoping that she was going to have bigger powers than distilling hope. 

Zane: Bad boy whose not a bad boy, heart of gold. Sad past. 

Zoey: I think she was my favorite character. I loved her and her hope in the world. She was so strong for her age.

Mikki: Who the hell are you? God is a woman? 

Mina: Why would you tell everyone and go public in the first place? Didn't you think anything through?

Jesse: I felt for him, when he was telling her that biologically he wasn't her dad.

Friends: Yes I am grouping them together because we had to many details about their past that didn't matter and were the weird quirky kids, but too quirky. Over the top.


Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment