Sunday, December 23, 2018

Review: Saga Volume 5 by Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan


25451555

Title: Saga Volume 5
Author: Brian K. Vaughan
Illustrator: Fiona Staples
Series/Standalone: Saga Series
Genre: Graphic Novel, Fantasy, Science Fiction
Pages: 152
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2015
Format: Physical Copy (Own It)

"Multiple storylines collide in this cosmos-spanning new volume. While Gwendolyn and Lying Cat risk everything to find a cure for The Will, Marko makes an uneasy alliance with Prince Robot IV to find their missing children, who are trapped on a strange world with terrifying new enemies."

My Rating: 5/5

So let's be honest, I try to keep these once a month so I don't just blow through the storyline but I am so eager that I want to blow through the whole storyline at once. This one was no exception it was the total package. Amazing art, great plot line, still our fantastic characters and of course the cliffhangers. I can't wait to pick up the next instalment in the new year.

Thank you for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment