Thursday, March 7, 2019

Reread Thoughts: Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller

33643994
THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS

Title: Daughter of the Pirate King
Author: Tricia Levenseller
Series/Standalone: Daughter of the Pirate King Duology (Book #1)
Genre: Fantasy, Young Adult, Romance
Pages: 311
Publisher: Feiwel Friends
Year Published: 2017
Format: Audiobook

"There will be plenty of time for me to beat him soundly once I've gotten what I came for.

Sent on a mission to retrieve an ancient hidden map- the key to a legendary treasure trove- seventeen-year-old pirate captain Alosa deliberately allows herself to be captured by her enemies, giving her the perfect opportunity to search their ship.

More than a match for the ruthless pirate crew, Alosa has only one thing standing between her and the map: her captor, the unexpectedly clever and unfairly attractive first mate, Riden. But not to worry, for Alosa has a few tricks up her sleeve, and no lone pirate can stop the Daughter of the Pirate King."

New Rating: 5/5 

So this is my second time listening to the audiobook and it was just as good as I remember. I was in the mood for something fun and this always delivers. It has a great romance, a fun cast of characters, the setting and the premise. This whole story is amazing and I really enjoy the mythological elements of the story. I can't wait to continue on with this series and plan to add it to my physical collection soon.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny 

No comments:

Post a Comment