Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Book Review: The Lost Sisters by Holly Black


40772063. sx318
Title: The Lost Sisters
Author: Holly Black
Series/Standalone: The Folk of the Air (Book 1.5)
Genre: Novella, Fantasy, Young Adult
Pages: 50
Publisher: NOVL
Year Published: 2018
Format: Audiobook

"When Jude fought for power in the Court of Elfhame against the cruel Prince Cardan, her sister Taryn began to fall in love with the trickster, Locke.

Half-apology and half-explanation, it turns out that Taryn has some secrets of her own to reveal.

The Lost Sisters is a companion e-novella to the New York Times bestselling novel The Cruel Prince by master writer Holly Black."

My Rating: 3.5/5

This is such a great novella. I always seem to love them more when I don't even care that much about the main story. What I will say is that I don't agree with anything that Taryn has done but at least we are better able to understand why she has done something. I'm super concerned about where this series is going to take Taryn and Locke. I'm curious but worried.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment