Friday, November 26, 2021

Review: Fandemonium by Kieron Gillen

Title: Fandemonium
Author: Kieron Gillen
Artist(s): Jamie McKelvie, Matt Wilson
Series/Standalone: The Wicked + The Divine (Volume 2)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Adult, Mythology
Pages: 200
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2015
Format: Paperback Copy (Library)

"The second volume of the award-winning urban fantasy series where gods are the ultimate pop stars and pop stars are the ultimate gods. Following the tragic and unjust death of Lucifer, it takes a revelation from Inanna to draw Laura back into the world of Gods and Superstardom to try and discover the truth behind a conspiracy to subvert divinity."

My Rating: 4/5

This was far more entertaining than the first book. I felt like I started to understand what was going on for the characters and the plot. There were plenty of twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat. The art style is phenomenal. I look forward to continuing the series and finishing it as soon as possible. 

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment