Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Book Review: 11 Hours by Octavia Jensen

Title: 11 Hours
Author: Octavia Jensen
Series/Standalone: Eleven Series (Book #1)
Genre: Novella, Smut
Pages: 53
Publisher: Self-Published
Year Published: 2022
Format: Kindle Unlimited

"A lawyer and a paralegal get trapped in an elevator- it sounds like the beginning of a bad joke, but it's not a joke.

It's my life.

It's been hours with no sign of rescue, and the only thing I know for sure is that if I don't manage to either get out of here or under him soon, I'm going to go insane."

My Rating: 4/5

This is such a short little smutty novella that is fun. It has some plot, but it's mostly just people getting ready to get down and dirty. My only reason for it not checking all the boxes of the expectations I want it to be. There were a few things that moved a bit to out of left field, even for what it was.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment