Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Book Review: You've Lost a Lot of Blood by Eric LaRocca

Title: You've Lost a Lot of Blood 
Author: Eric LaRocca
Series/Standalone: Standalone
Genre: Horror, Adult
Pages: 236
Publisher: Self-Published
Year Published: 2022
Format: Paperback (Library Copy)

"A disturbing new vision of terror from the author of Things Have Gotten Worse Since We Last Spoke.

'Each precious thing I show you in this book is a holy relic from the night we both perished- the night when I combed you from my hair and watered the moon with your blood.

You've lost a lot of blood..."

My Rating: 2/5

This book was disturbing for me. The use of insects and the way the story is told is excellent. But I felt like either I was missing something or the book was. While it was uncomfortable, it wasn't exactly what I thought I was getting into. I would really enjoy reading more from the author and seeing if there is something I would enjoy more from this author.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment