Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Wrath and The Dawn Series Novellas/Short Stories

It came to my attention after moving home, that there were three short stories. There are three in total that I found. 
The Moth and The Flame, The Crown and the Arrow, The Mirror and the Maze.

These are all either prequels or in betweens for The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. I must say that these were interesting short reads, but I don't believe they are necessary to read if you want to jump right into The Rose and The Dagger although I'm yet to start it. I enjoyed the brief snippets in between the stories, but I found them to be frustratingly short and not all that meaningful.
All and all I would give these book a solid  4/5. They are a fun short read if you have the time.
It looks deeper into the relationship between Jalal and Despina, as well as thoughts of Khalid. 

I don't think a review is necessary but I hope that this was helpful.

Thanks for reading,
Sidny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment