Sunday, September 10, 2017

Review: Saga Volume 4


23093367

Title: Saga Volume 4
Author: Brian K. Vaughan
Artist: Fiona Staples
Genre: Graphic Novel, Fantasy, Science Fiction
Pages: 152
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2014
Format: Paperback Cover (Own It)

"Saga is the sweeping tale of one young family fighting to find their place in the universe. As they visit a strange new world and encounter even more adversaries, baby Hazel finally becomes a toddler, while her star-crossed parents Marko and Alan struggle to stay on their feet."

My Rating: 5/5

I can't resist these freaking graphic novels. I love them to pieces and each one is more surprising than the last. Due to the vast setting and fantasy/science fiction aspect, there are still so many places this story can go. I love the way the art complements the story by being beautiful but still sharp and contrasting to the crude violent scenes.  I can't wait to continue the series and see where the story goes. I love our characters and wonder what other adventures they will go on. 

Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment