Thursday, October 15, 2020

Review: The Far-Reaching Tantacles of N'Rygoth by Kurits J. Wiebe


 Title: The Far-Reaching Tentacles of N'Rygoth
Author: Kurtis J. Wiebe
Artist: Roc Upchurch and Stjepan Sejic (I don't know how to find accents on blogger ok?)
Series/Standalone: Rat Queens Volume #2
Genre: Graphic Novel, Fantasy, Adult
Pages: 128
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2015
Format: Paperback Copy (Borrowed)

"This booze-soaked second volume of RAT QUEENS reveals a growing menace within the very walls of Palisade. And while Dee may have run from her past, the bloated, blood-feasting sky god N'rygoth never lets his children stray too far."

My Rating: 5/5

I really enjoyed this instalment in the series. I love a great second volume of graphic novels, on most occasions, I find that's when you are invited more into the plot points and learn more about your main characters. This was no exceptions. I loved hearing more about the character's past, while still intrigued by an RPG style adventure. The art is absolutely beautiful as well! Overall very enjoyable and I look forward to reading the next volume.

Thanks for reading,

Sidny


No comments:

Post a Comment