Monday, November 12, 2018

Spoiler: Half Wild by Sally Green

This book was very intriguing especially after the ending in the first book. But what I've found so far in this series is there is almost too much that happens throughout and it leaves me feeling rushed. At times I even find myself confused when rethinking things that had happened during the past sessions of my reading. I will say that the characters have kept me interested and that is why I'm continuing the series.

Nathan: He went through so many ups and downs in this book. Learning his gift, finding a way to control it, finding Nesbit which then lead to Gabriel, leading into finding Annalise, finding the Alliance, Marcus, battles, coming clean with his past and then tragedy. I'm so conflicted on my feelings with him. I found the fact that he didn't come clean with Annalise from the start frustrating, but there is so much more to a relationship than the two people in it.

Annalise: I'm incredibly frustrated with her. She is just annoying me and she deserves whatever she gets at this point. I do wonder about her gift and if she was just using Nathan as a means to an end. Will the Alliance continue? Who knows when they can't stand together.

Nesbitt: His relationship with Nathan was confusing. I think he teased him to be friendly and make them more of brothers than acquaintances but too much too fast.

Gabriel: I think that this is definitely who Nathan belongs with. He understands him and sees him for all he is. Good, evil and the grey in between. I love his sense of humour and his relationship with Nathan.

Van: I wonder about her past, to say the least.

Mercy: I'm shocked that they defeated him so easily, especially after her large hype up in the first book.

Marcus: I started to understand his thoughts and his way of life. Before I knew it, he was gone. I was grateful for how his envisioned death did play out.

Cecilia: I wonder about her reaction to Nathan's "misdeeds" and Marcus's death.


Memorable Moments:

Final Line: "Tomorrow you go after her."


Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment