Sunday, November 25, 2018

Spoiler: Legendary by Stephanie Garber

This story just wasn't what I expected it to be. I was ready for not knowing what was real, but then everything turned out to be mostly real. And I wasn't ready for that, mainly because the original was all twists. 
I loved that we had a change of setting though, and how it took over the city at night. I also appreciated seeing Donatella's memories of her past with her mother way more than Scarlett's memories.

Characters:
Donatella: I think that she had an odd perspective, she's already died once, she doesn't believe she'll ever find anyone who loves her and the fates have predicted a pretty shitty life overall. I was interested in her relationship with Dante, but now I'm more interested in where her relationship with Jacks goes. And was she really his true love, or just magical enough. What's she going to do about her mother,  was it even worth it?

Legend: What is his long game? Honestly, what does he want from everyone? Is he just going to run a continual Caraval? Does he care about anyone, scared of the fates? Who freaking knows.

Jacks: How is he planning on getting his powers back, is he going to stay close to Donatella? Or is this a love triangle now? Is his kiss still deadly? What now!

Scarlett: What an ass. I understand wanting to see what her original fiance was like, but it just doesn't bode well that Legend has played with their whole life pretty much.

Julian: What's he going to do with Scarlett making a competition for him? And what's his past?

Elantine: I loved her honesty, but was her lost child really Legend, uh I don't know.


Thanks for reading,
Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment