Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Review: Saga Volume 7 by Brian K Vaughan

29237211. sy475

Title: Saga Volume 7
Author: Brian K. Vaughan
Artists: Fiona Staples
Series/Standalone: Saga Series (#7)
Genre: Graphic Novel, Adult, Science Fiction
Pages: 152
Publisher: Image Comics
Year Published: 2017
Format: Paperback Copy (Own it)

"From the worldwide bestselling team of Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan, 'The War for Phang' is an epic, self-contained Saga event! Finally reunited with her ever-expanding family, Hazel travels to a war-torn comet that Wreath and Landfall have been battling over for ages. new friendships are forged and others are lost forever in this action-packed volume about families, combat and the refugee experience."

My Rating: 5/5

This is one of the Saga instalments that I haven't yet read, and what a wild ride it was. I had been rereading the series up until this point to continue with the series. And I absolutely love it. This installment as always was heartbreaking and thrilling. I love these characters so much, the different and ever-changing setting. I will say that this series continues to have adult themes, so if you aren't into that kind of violence, and sexual content, don't read them. I'm excited to continue on with the series. 

Thanks for reading,

Sidny

No comments:

Post a Comment