Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Book Review: Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson


"Three Georgia peaches are in for one juicy summer...
... but Birdie would rather eat Thin Mints and sulck in the A/C
Leeda would prefer to sneak off with her boyfriend, Rex.
And Murphy would rather cause a little mischief.
Together these three very different girls will discover the secret to finding the right boy, making the truest friends, and picking the perfect Georgia peach."







MY RATING: 9/10

This book is truely one of a kind. I loved every single moment and sometimes I'd start thinking as my friends as the characters... and that's not because I'm insane... well maybe just a little. I loved the way that Jodi made you feel like you were best friends with all the characters as it is. I also enjoyed the little tid bits from the past. I felt like I was watching all the events in this book take place. This is a great girl read. If you like chickflicks and you like to read you would most likely enjoy this book. The most important thing I can say is that this book is like A country Gossip Girl novel. The drama is just right! THANK YOU JODI LYNN ANDERSON FOR AN AMAZING CHICKLIT ABOUT TRUE FRIENDS!
I can't wait to start reading the sequel "The Secrets of Peaches" as soon as I complete "The Devouring".
Hope you enjoy :D Sincerely, Sidny ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment