Friday, November 25, 2011

Book Review: The Secrets of Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson


"A delicious sequel to the national bestseller Peaches."
"After a magical summer living on a peach orchard, Murphy, Leeda and Birdie confront a series of breakups, make-ups and take-offs. They have to leave one another. along with the orchard that brought them together. But despite their heartbreak, this year's bitter endings could lead to the sweetest of new beginnings."

MY RATING: 9/10
I'm going to keep this short and sweet.
I love a good chicklit! This book shows alot of character and has a few unexpected twists but all and all it's a very feel good book. I love the characters, the setting and the way that Jodi Lynn Anderson writes interesting things between chapters.
The way that everything connects is amazing and it must have taken her forever to plan it.
I would recommend this to any of my girlfriends. And one who has read it completely agrees. She loves them!
I find that the characters are complex but just enough so. They aren't at all predictable but not so complex that you just can't figure them out.
I will warn any young readers out there that this book contains a few "young adult" moments.
I hope that you all take the time to read, but even if your not a reader this might be a perfect book for you!
THANK YOU JODI LYNN ANDERSON, FOR THREE GIRLS THAT ARE SO RELATABLE!
Sincerely, Sidny♥♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment