Thursday, June 28, 2012

KATE'S CHOICE: Cinderella Cleaners: Mask Appeal by Maya Gold

"When Dianna finds a luxurious gown on the rack at Cinderella Cleanres, she knows it would be perfect for the masquerade ball in town. Too bad she's not allowed to attend the star-studded event.
But thanks to a mask and a few friends, Diana sneaks in. Once there, she's excited to dance with her new crush- thst is until she runs into another crush from her past! Even worse, she spots some other unexpected guests who could ruin everything for her. Will Dianna be unmasked before the night is up?"
Kate's Rating: 8.5/10
The Interview:
1. Did you enjoy this book? Why and why not?
♥ I really enjoyed this book because it was a good story line.

2. What was your favorite part of this book?
♥ Everything! The setting, characters, story line, description and point of view are all amazing.

3. What is your favorite character and why?♥ I like Nelson. Could there be a cooler tailor?

4. Have you read the other Cinderella CLeaners?♥ I started the first one, but never finished it. I should get on that...

5. What was your favorite part?♥ When Diana danced with the surprise person at the ball.

6. Was this different from other books you've read? Why?♥Yes, it was different. I have never read a book by Maya Gold and the way she writes is awesome.

7. Least favorite part?♥ Don't have one.

8. Why did you pick this book out?♥  It looked interesting.

9. Who would you recommend it to?♥ Girls whoo like fashion and interesting stories.

10. If you could speak to the author, what would you say?♥I'd ask about other books she has written.
Well that's it that's all.
Love,
Sidny & Kate ♥♪♫

2 comments:

  1. I believe that Diane is around 13 years old... but I'm not certain. I'm going to contact the people at http://www.cinderellacleanersbooks.com/contact.htm
    Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

    ReplyDelete