Title: Chicken Soup For The Kid's Soul
Publisher: Healt Communication Inc.
Year Published: 1998
"Kids wanted a Chicken Soup book of their own, so here it is! Chicken Soup for the Kid's Soul is for Kids ages nine through thriteen, and it's 'all that!'
Sometimes you feel like life is a total blast, from scoring the winning goal to hanging out with your friends. Yet other times, life is too complicated: You seem to see violence everywhere you turn, more parents are getting divorced, your best friend moves away, or you feel like you don't fit in.
Now there's a place to find answer and encouragement and to find answers and encouragement and to help you realize that your dreams really can come true.
With funny stories about friends and family, and serious stories about heroic kids and difficult choices, this book with make you laugh, cry, think and feel good about yourself."
Kate's Rating: 9.5/10
The Interview:1. This is the first nonfiction book we've seen you read for Kate's Choice> Do you enjoy fiction or nonfiction more?♥ I tend to read fiction, so I guess I would say I usually enjoy fiction more.
2. Did you enjoy this book? Why or why not?♥ This book was a clue in that not everyone has it so easy, and we should be happy for a good life.
3. Would you continue reading Chicken Soup Books?♥ Yes, I really enjoy them.
4. Your favorite section?♥ On Love
5. Least favorite section?♥ On Death and Dying
6. Why did you pick this book?♥ It looked interesting.
7. Who would you recommend this book to?♥ Children between the ages of 8-12.
8. Do you find the stories relatable?♥ Somewhat, some of the things I haven't experienced.
9. If you could talk to any author from this book which would it be and why?♥ Christ Holder Ocker, because the story she wrote was touching.
10. If you could right a story, which section would it be in?♥ On Friendship.
Sidny & Kate ♥♪♫