Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Slightly Frustrated

I don't know if anyone follows really closely on the side bar of these posts, but if you do and you've noticed that the "Quote of the Day" and the "Pages Read" are not getting edited there is an explanation. For some reason I don't understand, I can't get the layout changes to save and while this is inconvenient it is also frustrating me. Way more than it should. If you could give me some advice as how to fix this please let me know as the Blogger Help centre is not being helpful at all in this situation. Sorry again so here is a post update.

Quote of the Day:
Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick
"'Okay, yeah, I'm not wild about the idea of waking up one morning with a hankering for a people-burger, but I can't live every day waiting for the other shoe to drop.'"

Pages Read:
Monsters by Ilsa J. Bick
Pages Read: 300/671
Percent: 45%
Pages Left: 471

Once again my apologies. Hopefully this is fixed soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment