Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What's New on Books My Quiet Friends

So, I've been doing a ton of updates lately and I'm sure someone is getting freaking impatient. Can't say I blame you. But I'm trying to make it so I have at least 3 posts a week. It's pretty tricky, but will be worth it. So what is this one about? This is to tell you all the work that is going into this blog at the moment. On the side you will see that there are a couple new books up. One under the title of Classic Novel of the Month and another under Currently Rereading. If you're looking for an explanation on the Classic Novel, see the post below. And now to explain the currently rereading photo. 

The point of this is to tell you that I am not only reading the currently reading book, but I'm trying to reread some past books so maybe I can finish a series or read a sequel. Most of the time when I finish posting a review/spoiler the idea of what happened in that book wipes clean and I become engaged with the next one on the list. This causes a bit of an issue when I realize that this book is maybe first in a series or that the author is writing more. And so, in order to finish a series I'm going to have to start rereading some of the books I've already read. At this time, that means the book Eve by Anna Carey. 
Thanks for your patience. 

As well you can now find Books, My Quiet Friends on Youtube. Only two videos have been posted, but I'm hoping to purchase a mic soon so that the audio is better. 

And have a fantastic Tuesday!
Thanks for reading,
Love,
Sidny xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment